Finding a blog template that matches your personality, can be somewhat daunting. I'd like to have a template which is warm, melancholic and at the same time, represent of a part of me - moments when I felt lost, moments when I felt down and devastated, moments when I felt hope deep down in my heart, moments when I was growing up as a person and as an adult.
I remember the time I started using this exact address and blog during poly years, and write out all my rants - no matter how random those posts were. I chose "aidilistik" as I thought it sounded somewhat cool and idealistic. As I was trying to edit the templates (which I'm still doing), I suddenly recalled my past entries about how I used to have crushes on certain female friends, and I quietly giggled over how silly those times were.
I can no longer recall when and what was the last post I had typed out in this blog. All I knew was, I stopped blogging. I had plans to start over again, during the course of my previous relationship. Just to let out whatever feelings that I'm holding back. Then, I was too fearful of what she might think/feel if I had written certain things that would hurt her. Still, things happened, and we ended up moving on our separated ways. I shall not say/elaborate further on what had happened, as these things should remain close to my heart. Those who knew, will know.
Alrite, I shan't too much for this "welcome back" post.. But I will try to write, as much as I can.
