I love looking up at the sky - regardless with a smile, a giggle or a sigh. Somehow by doing so, it makes me feel more relaxed.
I love closing my eyes, listening to the sound of the crashing waves at the beach and feeling the breeze. The sound simply shuts out everything else. The breeze makes it more...eventful.
I love slow Ferris wheel rides. To me, it's about the precious time spent with the other person in the capsule. A moment that I just wish that time would slow down and stop, for the both of us. The time when the whole world belongs to us, and only us. (unfortunately, Singapore Flyer does not have that capabilility)
I love listening to music - times when I'm alone. The songs I play expresses my hidden feelings, and through those songs, I'm able to let out my innermost emotions much better.
I love imagining romantic and sweet moments - those typically found in romantic/tragic/sad movies. I would somehow want to make them happen with a special someone.
I love sitting side by side with someone without doing anything much, other than a heart-to-heart talk. I can simply look at the other person the things that she does and I would feel satisfied - how she twirls/flings her hair with her fingers, how she would search and reach out for something in her bag...etc.
I love making something for someone. So far, I've only made apple crumbles and cream puffs, though they didn't turn out as how I had expected. Still, it's the thought, sincerity and effort that counts. Other than baking, I thought of trying stitching/patchwork and stuff. The only problem for me, is the lack of creativity.
I love watching the rain. Although rain is often associated with sorrow, it's a peaceful moment.
I love taking photos, but I don't normally take photos of myself. Perhaps I should think of some themes for my future shots. For example, "shots taken from rear".
I love seeing the smile on someone's face. Other than the fact that a smile breaks down walls, it's beautiful. Nothing beats a smile.
