Exhausted and depressed - I do feel that way whenever the topic of work comes to mind. As much as I try my best to put on a smile and be cheerful, there are moments when I really feel like throwing everything aside and cry.
Why do I feel this way?
Have I become a victim of my own working style? I know for a fact that when a task is given to me, I would see it through until it is complete. As I write down my pending tasks, I realise I do have a lot. Not only that, people look for me for issues. I'm not complaining about them looking for me - it's just that all of these happen when I need to clear what I have in hand.
My first thought - ask my colleagues for help/ask the users to seek assistance from my colleagues. But when I think about how busy my senior is and my other colleagues , I'd automatically go "Alright, I'll do it".
(I don't know if I should consider them reliable - cos they do help out at times - or unreliable - that the time taken for the tasks to be completed will always be delayed)
Am I just taking in too many tasks? I can away from for almost 3/4 of the day~~ Once I take a seat, someone calls. By the end of the day, I find myself very very tired - though I try my best to stay awake and lively. I recalled.. my ex was rather annoyed that she said, "why not you just get married to work!? You dedicate so much of your time and energy on work!"
I cannot understand how people can take work so lightly. Or rather, they can do their own little things.. How do they just do it?
