Sunday, November 20, 2011

she seems to be there, even if she's not there.

I just can't get her out of my head. Somehow, there will always be something that would remind me of her, whichever direction I turn my head to - the things that I do, a song, a physical object or even a simple SMS.

I stumbled upon a box of memories at the corner of my room. It has always been there, just that I never took the items out. I don't know why I still keep them in the first place.

The DVD. Comprising of a compilation of the gazillion photos we took of each other/and with each other. I then saw this "New Folder" and I browsed through it. Flashes of memories of my lowest point (and what made me the way I am now) came to my mind instantly that I lost control of my own feelings and composure.

Images of her bloodied arm and wrist. 10 photos.

I thought to myself, is this how a person in love, in a relationship should be towards his own partner? I had ruined a person's life to such point. I'm still carrying this guilt in me. I'm afraid to love.

I can never remember our happiest times together.